Annual Concerto Audition Information & Form
Rules and Information
- Musician must be a current member of CYO
- The Composer of the piece must have lived until at least 1917
- An accompanist is required for the audition
- Entire concerti are permitted with prior permission from the conductor
- A letter of recommendation from your private instructor prior to your audition
- The piece does not need to be memorized for the audition.
- Performance date is Saturday, December 9, 2017. 7pm
- Recipient is responsible for writing the program notes for their piece due by November 3, 2017 in word document format
- Two copies of piano score and one copy of solo part for adjudicators
- A warm up room will be made available for you and your pianist for 20 minutes prior to your scheduled time slot.
- Dress for a formal recital
- HAVE FUN!